Our contact details
|Name:||Rob Gibbons, Chair of North Shields Business Chamber|
|Address:||71 Howard Street, North Shields NE30 1AF|
|Phone number:||0191 257 0355|
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process personal identifiers for use in maintaining a database of our Members. Details include contact name, email address and business address.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. By subscribing to the Chamber, you provide us with your contact details so that we can contact you about matters relating to Membership of the Business Chamber.
We do not share this information with any other organsiations.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful base we rely on for processing this information is your consent.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in an online database.
We keep your details for as long as you remain a Member of the Business Chamber. Upon termination of your Membership, we will then dispose your information by deleting it from the database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the details at the head of this page if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the details at the head of this page.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk